Our Engineering Team uses innovative methods and technologies to ensure our users always have secure access to our content and our employees have best-in-class, custom tools to get the job done.
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brands—The Knot, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, and How He Asked—we inspire, inform, and cheer on our community as they move through life’s most amazing milestones. From the proposal, to creating a home and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ENTERPRISE PRODUCT MANAGER ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
You will be a key driver behind initiatives of the enterprise financial applications team. This entails innovating the process and development strategies to support XO’s growth in customers, sales, and team expansion. This is not the standard product management role, as this role is building out and enhancing a suite of tools that support our Finance and Accounting teams.
- Own the integration, enhancement and support of enterprise financial applications (FP&A, Accounting, Tax, Compliance Filing, Travel Management, etc.)
- Define requirements for problems to be solved or opportunities to be taken, which includes discovery documentation, process diagrams, user story requirements, and gap analysis.
- Coordinate with business partners and continuously deliver according to the growing needs of the business.
- Work with a fully Agile development environment (JIRA and related tools).
- Help the engineering team navigate obstacles and issues, including rolling up your own sleeves when necessary to analyze and troubleshoot.
- Drive the final system deliverables and overall roadmap for your area of responsibility and platforms.
- Manage the product lifecycle of an initiative, which is focused on the requirements gathering process, iteration planning, feature delivery, UAT support, training, and user adoption.
- Challenge the status quo, evangelize best practices, rally the organization, and iterate.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Technical Product Management or Project Management experience with Financial Systems Development & Integration
- Technically savvy, including hands-on knowledge/skill of financial systems and accounting practices
- Perform business requirements analysis and design
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience with ERP or Financial software such as: MS Dynamics GP/NAV/AX/365, SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Zuora.
- Sound domain knowledge with Accounting or Finance
- Expert experience in discovery and requirements definitions, including GAP analysis
- You are experienced and happy in a fast moving, continuous flow environment.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective and timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, and escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
You’ll hear a lot about culture and perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From generous parental leave benefits, to free snacks and company outings, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.