WeddingChannel.com Couture Show Unveils New Luxury Experience for Bridal Fashion Week
NEW YORK (April 8, 2011) – The WeddingChannel Couture Show (www.wccoutureshow.com), the number-one wedding fashion trade show, today unveiled an exciting new concept for New York Bridal Fashion Week. This year, the WeddingChannel Couture Show has added several enhancements to provide an unparalleled luxury experience so the best names in bridal can connect in the ultimate, one-stop destination.
“For the past 16 years, WeddingChannel Couture Show has been the definitive venue and marketing partner for nearly 400 bridal designers,” said Carley Roney, cofounder of The Knot Inc. “This year, we wanted to truly push the boundaries of what the ultimate bridal fashion show should be and have partnered with an award-winning event designer, created a luxury bridal lounge and added attendee promotions and rewards—all along with all of the benefits that exhibitors and buyers have enjoyed for years.”
NEW FEATURES AT THE WEDDINGCHANNEL COUTURE SHOW
- Luxury Event Design: Award-winning event designers Eyal Tessler and Leslie Price from In Any Event will be partnering up with WeddingChannel Couture Show to create a uniquely designed reception space, as well as an amazing wedding dress exhibition in the heart of the show, featuring more than 30 designer gowns and accessories as inspiration.
- Ultimate Buyers Lounge: Exhibitors and attendees can relax and regroup in the luxe Presidential Suite, where they can receive massages and makeup retouches as well as enjoy food and refreshments.
- Promotions & Rewards: Attendees can pick up a “Passport to Fashion” game card so each exhibitor they visit will bring them one stamp closer to winning amazing prizes from celebrity accessory designers Judith Leiber and Erin Cole, valued at over $5,000.
- Sneak Peek at the New Bridal Fashion Week: Tune in to Carley Roney, celebrity wedding expert and cofounder of The Knot Inc., as she provides a preview of what’s in store for Bridal Fashion Week in October.
WHAT TO ALWAYS EXPECT AT THE WEDDINGCHANNEL COUTURE SHOW
- Nearly 100 Bridal Collections: The top designers and retailers connect at the WeddingChannel Couture Show, including Rosa Clara, Halo & Co., Anais Collezioni, Paloma Blanca, Simone Carvalli, Jasmine and more.
- More Than 1,000 Attendees: National and international designers—just about anyone who’s anyone in the bridal fashion world—come to the WeddingChannel Couture Show. Plus, hundreds of press members know this is the event for seeking out the latest designs and trends.
- FREE Bridal Insight Manual: Each WeddingChannel Couture Show exhibitor will receive TheKnot.com & WeddingChannel.com Bridal Fashion Study—valued at $1,500. This must-have manual asked 5,000+ brides about their attitudes, shopping and budget behavior, providing bridal designers and retailers insight into the $5 billion wedding fashion market.
- Exclusive Editorial Coverage: Exhibitors can showcase their designs to 2 million brides by receiving exclusive editorial coverage on the top two wedding planning websites, TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com.
- Ultimate Convenience: The WeddingChannel Couture Show is located in the heart of Manhattan and even provides convenient shuttles to take guests to other Bridal Fashion Week partner locations.
The premier luxury Fall 2011 WeddingChannel Couture Show will run from April 9 to 11, 2011, at the legendary InterContinental Barclay New York.
About WeddingChannel Couture Show
Founded in 1995, WeddingChannel Couture Show is the most established, premier bridal industry trade show in New York and has been the launching pad for legendary wedding dress designers such as Monique Lhuillier, Reem Acra and Lela Rose. Held twice a year, thousands of national and international designers, retailers and press attend WeddingChannel Couture Show to introduce, buy and announce the latest fashion trends of the bridal world. WeddingChannel Couture Show is part of The Knot Inc. (NASDAQ: KNOT; http://www.theknot.com), the premier media company devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between, providing young women with the trusted information, products and advice they need to guide them through the most transformative events of their lives.
Contact: Melissa Bach
Public Relations Manager
The Knot Inc.
# # #