WHY WE LOVE WORKING AT XO GROUP INC:
Every year, millions of brides, newlyweds, and first-time parents visit The Knot, The Nest, and The Bump for guidance and advice during some of the most important moments in their lives. Here at XO Group, we strive to give our customers a best in class user experience to make these moments even more special. We are highly focused on building a user-centric, content rich, mobile first organization with a refreshing, fun and entrepreneurial work culture. Connect yourself to work that matters!
ABOUT THE OFFICE ASSISTANT ROLE AND THE FACILITIES TEAM:
XO Group is looking for a dynamic, team oriented Office Assistant who will stop at nothing to get the job done. You will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the XO office space. You can expect to be constantly on the move, picking up new projects and responsibilities. If you are friendly, self-motivated, and can juggle a lot of tasks with changing priority levels, join our team!
- Sorting and distributing mail/packages throughout the office
- Organize and inventory supply closet, kitchen supplies and receiving areas
- Participate in committee meetings
- Assist guests at our reception desk when needed
- Clean and stock our cafe, conference rooms and pantry areas
- Liaise with Building Management, IT Department and vendors to keep office operating smoothly
- Must be organized and keep the office clean
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of related work experience required
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work professionally with all employees, including executives
- Looking for an excellent written and oral communicator
- Proven ability to work with computers and keep an up-to-date online calendar
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree a plus
- Must be able to lift/carry a 30lb box and maneuver easily around our building
May occasionally be required to work on a weekend and after office hours
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Things you’ll like a lot!
- Health Benefits, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Free drinks and snacks, guest speakers and learning events, volunteering opportunities, and a mentor program.
Things you’ll love!
- Amazing coworkers, unlimited vacation (you need time, take it!), Weekly happy hours, transparent and approachable executives