Our Marketing, PR and Creative teams are the masterminds behind how our brands are seen, experienced and communicated to the world.
WHY WE LOVE WORKING AT XO GROUP INC:
Every year, millions of brides, newlyweds, and first-time parents visit The Knot, The Nest, and The Bump for guidance and advice during some of the most important moments in their lives. Here at XO Group, we strive to give our customers a best in class user experience to make these moments even more special. We are highly focused on building a user-centric, content rich, mobile first organization with a refreshing, fun and entrepreneurial work culture. Connect yourself to work that matters!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We’re looking to hire a product marketing manager (PMM) for our growing marketing team. The PMM is the bridge between the products we build and the customers we serve. We serve both prospective and existing users and pair closely with our Product Manager stakeholders on the ideation, creation and launching of new products.
- Drive product positioning and strategy, manage product launches, and gather customer insights.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Work closely with product, design, PR, engineering, sales and partnerships to develop and execute creative and effective campaigns; launch marketing and site materials.
- Understand our prospective and existing users, our competitors, and how to make our product more compelling.
- Create and develop different marketing channels such as our website, SEM, content marketing, or events for both our core products and our Connect platform.
- Help plan and execute product launches, coordinating with cross functional stakeholders.
- When needed, manage and execute tactical work from creating overview docs, sales marketing materials and copywriting of high-level messaging.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing or product management for a technical product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You know how to tell a story to a customer. Ideally, you’ve created content where none existed before.
- A history of working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Great project management skills; being able to initiate projects and drive them to completion.
- A strong orientation towards results. You can analyze user data and implement tracking to measure success.
- Excellent analytical skills (experience with Google Analytics and/or MixPanel a plus).
- A proven ability to work cross-functionally with product, design, PR, email marketing, sales, etc.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Things you’ll like a lot! Health Benefits, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, free drinks and snacks, game room, guest speakers and learning events, volunteering opportunities, and a mentor program.
Things you’ll love! Amazing Coworkers, Unlimited vacation (you need time, take it!), weekly happy hours, transparent and approachable executives